Fraud, Trust & Safety Specialist
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2191286
What you'll do at
Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist mitigates risk by conducting appropriate high-level seller vetting investigations and exercising great judgment to ensure: business identity, possible financial risk, appropriate vetting of high risk categories, assessing seller reviews, social media presence, and more! In addition to effectively reviewing seller catalogs for compliance of Walmart’s Prohibited and Offensive Item Policy via seller cases escalated from various Walmart teams, item review tasks, slack escalations, and other manual review projects.
What does a Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist do?
- Mitigates Risk via In-depth Investigations for Seller Applications; Domestic, and International
- Re-vets Previously Denied Sellers
- Item Review Based on Business Policy, Rules, and Escalations
- Review/Resolve Cases; Item Appeals, Seller Performance/Suspensions, W9 Updates, etc.
- Claim Investigations; Anti-Counterfeit, Patent, Trademark, Copyright
- Suspend/Terminate Sellers Based on Business Compliance
- Strong Knowledge of Item Policy Rules, and Logic Implementation
- L1, and Philippine Team Support
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
Requirements for Fraud, Trust and Safety Specialist?
- Previous Fraud or Risk background
- 1 year of contact center or retail operations experience
- Bilingual- Chinese/Mandarin preferred