Manager – Acquisition Operations
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1846441
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
About Sales Operations
The Sales Operations team is part of the larger Acquisitions department. The Sales Operations teams’ mission is to support, enable, and drive the front-line business development team to sell better, faster, and more efficiently.
About the Job
The Operations Manager is a key member of the Sales Operations team and has for key responsibility increasing the efficiency and the effectiveness of the acquisition pipeline.
What does the Manager – Acquisition Operations do?
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the marketplace acquisition pipeline and process
- In partnership with Sales Operations, own root cause analysis of operational issues
- Lead project management for all acquisition-related improvements and integrations
- In partnership with Acquisition leadership, identify improvement opportunities and propose solutions
- Design, roll out and measure key acquisition improvement processes
- Develop and maintain Salesforce report and dashboards related to key processes
- Collect feedback from internal stakeholders related to the acquisition process and propose solutions to critical issues
- Support the development of strategic discussion material such as pipeline deep dive presentations, reporting and analysis as required for the sales and executive leadership meetings to support business decision and determine success
- Answer day-to-day questions from the Business Development team related to tools and processes
- Identify training opportunities and share insight with the Sales Operations Manager
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Collaborate with various business teams including Growth & Acceleration, Business Development, Category Management, and Trust & Safety to optimize processes and scalability.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, eCommerce, Operations, or related field with 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to strategically structure and use frameworks to break down complex problems into clear steps and plans
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional follow through and process management skills
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM tools preferred
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, ambiguous, always changing environment required
- Outstanding work ethic – proactive, helpful, and driven
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This position is based in Salt Lake City, UT