- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team General Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1814223
What you'll do at
About the Job
Standardize and improve warehouse supply replenishment at NV1. Support Procurement Manager with regular cadence reporting for damages, supply usage and budgetary information.
- Maintain inventory tracking for OH quantities for all corrugate and packaging supplies for OB
- Establish relationships with key vendors to support Procurement efforts
- Manage daily OH usage, projected forecast and provided daily updates
- Assist with holiday planning with all of our internal/external vendors
- Use and improve tools to manage inventory of supplies
- Provide a weekly recap of LID reporting and assist with follow up on action items at the FC level.
- Maintain & distribute various weekly LIDS reports, including weekly LIDS and units summary spreadsheets, weekly Packer Damage report and weekly visual summaries for packers
- Update standard work processes and start up meeting topics related to LID reporting
- Work closely with the QC managers to view and address trends based off of LID reporting.
- Maintain a process to ensure purchased supplies move seamlessly from delivery, through inbound dock operations, to the area of need
- Build process improvement routines to become more efficient with managing inventory levels
- Update all supply stocking SOPs and processes as needed.
- Be a point of contact for all OB supplies on-site and for 3rd party vendors
- Ensure packaging supply areas are 5S and easily accessible
- Maintain financial performance summaries for all supply ordering/cost monthly compared to the annual allocation and budget goals.
- Experience-Must have worked as a JetHead for a minimum of 3 months.
- Demonstrates leadership mentality and represents our 3 core values-Trust, Transparency and Fairness.
- Must represent the Jet Big 6- Love Jet, Smash the status Quo, Bounce Forward, Get Stuff Done, Embrace Your Weird, Be Kind.
- Performance-Must currently be meeting or exceeding department productivity metric expectations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Office Suite, Outlook, and Thor system.
- Strong written and verbal communication important.
- Approachable-willingness to answer employee questions.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills required.
- Must have a full point when the position closes.
- Must have completed a HireVue in the past 6 months. If you have not done so you must complete one within 48 hours of applying.
- Candidates must be open to work a variety of shifts.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.