eCommerce HR Business Partner NJ1
- Location PEDRICKTOWN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Business Partners
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1807415
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About Our Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with us to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun and strategic HR Business Partner to join the Talent Operations team at our Fulfillment Center in Pedricktown, NJ. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition and recommend bold, never-thought-of-before ways to solve the toughest business problems. A big part of your day-to-day will involve coaching and consulting managers on how to build an unparalleled culture and truly bring our core values of Trust, Transparency, and Fairness to life. You’ll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, talent development, workforce planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management. At Walmart, we’re going light on policies and heavy on leadership. If you have a solid foundation in HR but are ready to break from tradition, please apply.
- Provide HR guidance and support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management, and employee relations.
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications.
- Manage the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives.
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice.
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective.
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive human resource generalist experience with both hourly and salaried work forces.
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self-directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high-performance culture.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and recommend solutions. Knowledge of and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue and dispute resolution, etc.