Merchandising Operations-Process Manager
- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1773472
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
You’ll lead a team of hourly associates to help collaborate in improving our merchandising operations to include purchase order reconciliation, and related tools and systems. You’ll succeed by working cross functionally to ensure tools and processes are optimized to meet the current business requirements. You’ll need to be a problem solver and leverage the resources at your disposal to continue to support and drive overall company initiatives. We need someone who is driven, business-minded and operationally strong. In this role you'll:
- Hiring, coaching, mentoring, counseling and performance management of Associates.
- Collaborate directly with suppliers, distributors, and retail partners to address purchases order reconciliations issue types and ability to identify areas for improvement and execute needed action.
- Perform in-depth and on-going analysis of our merchandising operations in order to track performance, identify inefficiencies and inform our product and tools roadmap.
- Develop recommendations for solutions and proposes implementation plans for proposed solutions.
- Work with across various teams to include category teams, product and engineering, fulfillment and supply chain to improve overall operations and resolve issues across HVFC network.
- Provide world class customer service within the fulfillment center operations.
- 1-3 years of people leading experience
- 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce, operations, or retail environments
- Strong Excel Skills a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Extremely detail oriented and able to grasp complex processes
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain
- Go to LINK HERE
- Click on analyst, Merchandising Operations Manager
- Complete the information and wait for a response