Associate Manager, Customer Care Analytics – Walmart eCommerce
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Customer Experience
- Team Product
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1750369
What you'll do at
Associate Manager, Customer Care Analytics - Walmart Ecommerce
Customer Care Analytics plays a key role in shaping the future of customer experience for US eCommerce customers of Walmart, Jet, and other affiliated brands by using data from Customer Care and Order Management systems to guide product decisions, uncover customer pain points, and drive initiatives to improve efficiency.
As a member of Customer Care Product organization, the Analytics Associate Manager will be responsible for leading data-backed initiatives to streamline business outcomes and improve the customer experience. Example projects include defining and tracking key metrics for Walmart’s customer care team, recommending ways to reduce returns and refunds to impact the bottom line, and applying machine learning software to perform intent classification for customer service chatbots. The successful candidate is a self-starter who can synthesize large, disparate data sets and has a bias towards action to turn those insights into measurable outcomes.
- Design and develop metrics, reporting, and insights to drive improvements in Customer Care (e.g., refunds, returns, credits, and customer care interactions)
- Impact change through product development and optimization using data
- Partner with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and customer service teams to contribute to end-to-end product features and solutions
- Communicate key findings and milestones to core stakeholders
- Apply advanced analytics to solve business problems
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a data-intensive/analytical role
- Hands-on experience with applying data science techniques (e.g., significance testing, predictive modelling and regression analysis)
- Strong communication skills, particularly in explaining complex topics to a varied audience
- Expert in SQL and hands-on experience with one scripting languages such as Python or R
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.