Facilities Procurement Coordinator
- Location BRONX, NY
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1721581
What you'll do at
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional operations management skills. To be successful in this role, you need to have strong analytical skills, be data-driven, operations-minded, with a passion for meeting our commitments to the customer. Our environment is fast paced, expects high standards and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with and leading cross-functional business and technical teams.
This role will continue to meet the expectations and responsibilities of a Coordinator of Fulfillment and also…
- Plan and coordinate maintenance weekly work.
- Source and order parts and materials for the facility.
- Oversee and document daily CMMS activity. Communicate obstacles in the way of completing work orders and escalate when necessary.
- Communicate and coordinate vendor relations.
- Support general maintenance needs of the building.
- Oversee the activities of the custodial staff & guide to ensure a clean facility.
- Communicate promptly and clearly via radio/slack/e-mail.
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of FC experience.
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Jet’s m peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical, listening & communication skills.
- Ability to show Inventory & Quality improvement in a continually improving environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools.
- Schedule Monday through Friday (times/days may vary)