Walmart Fraud Manager
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1542702
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of online brands: Walmart, Jet, SamsClub, Bonobos, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, Shoes, Vudu and growing.
About the Job
- Manages a large team of employees tasked with identifying and preventing fraud for orders placed on US e-Commerce websites.
- Determines department operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews and capacity planning.
- Accountable for productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis on department and company strategic plans and reviews.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans that produce results that exceed established targets.
- Responsible for Training, Knowledgebase administration, and Quality analytics
- Maintains and improves department operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining of employees; communicating job expectations; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Prepares department performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in fraud; attending and conducting educational training; establishing personal networks throughout the company; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience in a fraud prevention environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Solid, demonstrated experience considered)
- Strong, mature leadership skills. Able to motivate and inspire each individual on your team.
- Excellent management skills, communication skills, professional development skills, customer relation skills and principles
- Very strong Microsoft Office proficiency, internet knowledge, data entry skills, and ability to quickly learn technology platforms
- Experience improving process in internal departments
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking, fast-paced, customer-centric environment
Please be aware that this position is located in Utah.