Product Manager, Pricing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1219701
What you'll do at
Calling all smart and driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world growing at ~40% per year! Walmart's mission is to become the best place to shop and save online. We are using cutting-edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfillment platform, and incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge and shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team combines an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to dynamically set starting prices on millions of products and develop structures and incentives to cut hidden costs and inefficiencies out of e-commerce pricing. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy and product roadmap and driving execution for key initiatives and features. Additionally, you'll define a framework for measuring success (improvement in price perception, customer conversion, revenue and margin lift, etc.), and ensuring we have tools to measure cause and effect. You’ll use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet.com and Walmart.com.
- Be the voice of the customer – collaborate with category merchants and strategy teams to understand the strategic priorities for pricing
- Translate strategic priorities into a product roadmap and detailed product specifications
- Develop, launch, and scale new pricing features and initiatives
- Partner with customer experience, marketing, and transportation teams to build customer-facing features across pricing, savings, and fulfillment on Jet.com
- Collaborate with engineering and data science teams to define implementation plans, prioritize work items, triage issues and run scrum meetings
- Work across the business, engineering, and product orgs to execute your roadmap at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify the impact of new products that you launch
- 5+ years of product management or other relevant professional experience, ideally at an e-commerce company
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and cross-functional project-management skills
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with a preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Experience managing design, build, test, and release processes end-to-end
- Be technical – understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
- Proficiency in data analysis using Excel and SQL
- Advanced degrees in engineering and or business
- Several years of experience in technical product management or other affiliated roles
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.