Technical Program Manager - Path Forward Returnship
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Technology
- Team Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1755283
What you'll do at
At Walmart eCommerce, we’re reinventing the world’s leading retail platform, leveraging our unique strengths to deliver the best customer experience wherever our customers shop. Imagine an environment where one line of code, one experiment, or one idea has the power to catapult an entire industry towards a smarter future. Better yet, imagine if that power could be yours.
Jet/Walmart eCommerce is partnering with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce. The Path Forward Return to Work program is a 16-week paid internship for experienced professionals, returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. After completing the four-month program, qualified candidates will be considered for conversion to available full-time opportunities at Walmart.
If you are passionate about technology, have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least 2 years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent, we welcome you to apply and join our team. We are excited to be part of the Path Forward program, because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce.
- Identifies and develop, and implement best practices
- Process mapping, and analysis of as-is and to-be processes
- Assist with presentations and provide input and support project management activities and/or resource management processes.
- Responsible for maintaining all Confluence Spaces and JIRA projects
- Demonstrated Project management experience and leadership experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Experience building custom user macros for Confluence, especially if they integrate content from JIRA
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Lucid Charts
- Strong knowledge of JIRA
- Problem solver, Independent thinker, Resourceful
- Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence with plugins
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to integrate JIRA projects with Confluence Pages and construct Confluence pages
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest shopping experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no ones looked before and bringing it! Our engineers are utilizing world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving customers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is changing the shopping norm and learning a lot along the way, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.