- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Technology
- Team Infrastructure
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH951823
What you'll do at
Jet.com is currently looking for Support Engineer to help support our rapidly growing HQ in Hoboken, NJ. This role will include: networking, systems, onboarding, and end user support through a variety of devices. This role will also be responsible for building and deploying new end-user facing systems (SaaS products and Microsoft Infrastructure/services). Our office is expanding heavily and this position will play a pivotal role in supporting our HQ and assisting that growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years in a support / SysAdmin role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside-of-the-box
- Highly organized and able to lead projects to improve workplace efficiency
- Independent/self-driven & comfortable working under deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- experience with Microsoft O365, Office 2013, Windows 8.1/10
- Active Directory, SCCM &/or WSUS
- Casper JAMF &/or Apple OS X
- SaaS & cloud based services
- Microsoft Azure (or a similar platform)
Jet launched in July 2015 with one mission: To use technology to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce experience — and driven by our core values of trust, transparency, and fairness, we want to make that experience more human, too. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live brilliantly. And we’re looking for amazing team members to help us get there.
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.