- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Customer Experience
- Team Customer Experience
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH926430
What you'll do at
Here’s the deal:
The Jet creative team is looking for a Senior Designer to join us in championing our brand and creative point-of-view on all things art and design.
Here’s the day-to-day (or at least a quick snapshot of it):
- You’ll be working very closely with our Art Director to support design needs cutting across Jet’s customer experience, from creating banners for the site experience to developing packaging for special retail projects.
- You’ll be working with various Jet teams & departments (such as, but not limited to, Marketing, Site Management, UX/UI, and Content Strategy) to concept and produce designs for a cohesive end-to-end customer experience, so be prepared to flex your creative muscles to do anything from creative concepts for retail campaigns (like holiday) to designing marketing emails to assisting on photo-shoots to animating paid social ads.
- You’ll also be working closely with agency partners & freelance designers to set creative expectations & provide art direction as it pertains to the Jet brand.
- You’ll be using project management tools to manage priorities and filter feedback/comments, in close partnership with the Project Management & Ops team.
- You’ll be a part of maintaining and continuously evolving our brand visuals to keep the Jet experience on-point and on-trend.
- You’ll be designing in & utilizing various programs, such as, but not limited to, Sketch, Adobe CC, Zeplin, InVision, Keynote.
Here’s the bare minimum:
- 6+ years experience as a graphic designer
- A portfolio that not only demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of what it means to successfully design for a brand but also showcases your point of view
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field
Here’s the bonus
- Experience in eCommerce, startup
- Experience in animation, motion graphics
- Experience designing for both digital and print
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency, and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.