People Experience Manager, Customer Care Center - Dallas , TX
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH919626
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing
About the Job
This is a rare and incredible opportunity to build and promote associate happiness at Walmart.com through the management of all employee based initiatives: site events, employee clubs, community programs, engagement perks, company meetings, employee wellness initiatives, and site communications. You will have the opportunity to work at one of the world’s largest and fastest moving companies on the e-commerce landscape today, while helping to shape and create an unparalleled workplace culture.
- Lead and help develop cultural programs and practices that enhance and enrich Walmart.com’s culture.
- Facilitate leadership best practices throughout the company that foster an engaging, people-centric culture within teams and divisions.
- Execute employee engagement surveys including analysis and action planning to drive improvements.
- Lead site philanthropic efforts.
- Lead and develop cultural events, community events, and other speaking engagements
- Maintaining vendor and client relationships; ordering supplies and swag; overseeing office maintenance, redesign, and expansions.
- Develop communication strategic priorities by writing and disseminating a diverse array of content including email, newsletters, videos, speeches, presentations, talking points and digital signage messages.
- P&L management for the location: examining revenues and costs, and determining ways to run the facility as efficiently as possible.
- Works closely with site leadership and human resources to implement effective associate strategies
- Build Relationships
- Demonstrate Professional Judgment
- Meet Internal/External Customer Needs
- Focus on Execution and Results
- Plan for and Improve Performance
- Influence and Communicate
- Model Ethics and Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in OR minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality service, HR, office management, sales or culture building
- Minimum of 1 year of event planning or project management experience preferred
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, ambiguous, always changing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias towards employee-centric innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable delivering feedback and coaching up, down and to the side
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative and innovative thinker, ability to approach opportunities and generate ideas that inspire exciting outcomes
- Collaborative; team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
- Immersive attitude; passionate about employee happiness and culture
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Observes associate, customer, or supplier behavior.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Sits or stands for long periods of time.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work sites that may require consecutive overnight stays.
- Work varying shifts as required.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth