Supply Chain Operations - Summer Internship
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Other
- Team Internship
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH845105
What you'll do at
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate, driven visionary intern to join as a part of our best-in-class supply chain team! The ideal intern candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value to Jet.com
- Help build our next generation supply chain systems and processes – and once built, rebuild it to make it better
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Must be in your junior year of college
- Strong GPA and commitment to academics
- 0-1 years of relevant internships in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
- Has familiarity in SQL, Excel modeling
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
Come Spend the Summer With US!
- 11-week program
- Get Paid!
- Multi-day Orientation
- Speaker Series
- Super Cool Social Events
- Basking in the warm sun on the banks of the Hudson River – You won’t believe our views!
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
You are going to look great in Purple - Join Us!