Support Process Manager, 2nd Shift
- Location GARDNER, KS
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH611318
What you'll do at
Support Process Manager
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a talented Process Manager to join the 2nd shift team. The Support Process Manager must be able to handle multiple responsibilities at once, communicate with a wide audience, and work with a variety of areas to drive action.
If you enjoy working with support associates on driving action and working with cross functional teams to drive efficiencies, then this role is perfect for you!
Days / Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 PM to 2:30 AM
- Inventory Control
- Responsible for overseeing IC Lead
- You’ll be responsible for leading the inventory control department by ensuring smooth operation of inventory control functions during 2nd shift.
- Your team will assist order pickers with exception picks, handle shipping exceptions to ensure customers receive their material in a timely manner, and perform audits to identify non-saleable material in inventory.
- You’ll be responsible for leading and motivating your team, identifying and implementing process improvements, and assisting other areas in the operation as needed
- Responsible for overseeing Safety Lead
- Responsible for completing tasks/work orders with direction from the Safety Operations Manager
- Assist with development, implementation, and managing compliance, safety and security programs and procedures that will reduce the frequency and severity of personal injuries and vehicle accidents for KS1
- Help with implementing Safety into all SOP’s
- Promote the effective supervision, management, motivation and training of all Jet members in areas of personal safety, health, regulatory compliance, and environmental concerns.
- Assist with development, supervision, and coordination of training programs or media which will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote safety consciousness to include fork truck certification and any Bloodborne Pathogen training.
- Help with Fulfillment Associate Safety team to implement consistent, standardized processes and policies where appropriate and campaign for safety
- Perform periodic safety and compliance audits for KS1 and follow up with action plans
- Responsible for overseeing Maintenance Lead
- Assist with minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment
- Oversee preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis
- Ensures daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures are complete
- Manage and assist with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repair plaster and drywall; paint building structures
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Help obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed
- Operate various powered equipment
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
- Responsible for overseeing Training Lead
- Develop and maintain standard operations procedures (SOPs) for all workflows
- Train all temporary and permanent, Associate level new hires for entire operation
- Use various training methods with employees
- Create a positive experience for new employees by teaching the importance of Jet culture
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with a high attention to detail
- Worked in a Process Manager role for a period of one year or longer
- Occupational Safety or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with training or teaching others
- Approachable – willingness to answer employee questions
- Ability to recognize hazardous situations and implement corrective measures
- Knowledge of: PPE, Fall Protection, Confined Space, Hazardous Communication, Equipment Safety, Incident Investigation
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong mechanical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly assign and communicate direction to associates and follow up upon completion of tasks
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts if required by business need