Senior Supply Chain Management Specialist
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Replenishment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH492033
What you'll do at
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems. This role will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart Ecommerce’s Supply Chain operations, so we are looking for someone who has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value
- Build our next generation supply chain systems and processes – and once built, rebuild it to make it better
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Reviews forecast demand for SKUs for a complex book of business and identifies potential adjustments
- Ensures orders maintain in-stock of replenishment buys and keeps non-replenishment buys within specified thresholds; adjusts orders to maintain those thresholds
- Ensures OnTimeShipment/ Pickup and OnTimeDelivery for all SKUs
- Manages vendor performance (Instock, OnTimeDelivery, Fill rate).
- Supports capacity planning and leveling of Inbound SLAs
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization (Category Management, Planning, Marketing) to assist in development of inventory plans
- BA/BS with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart U.S. eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Shoes.com, Moosejaw, VUDU, ModCloth & Bonobos. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. The world's largest retailer is also the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic ecommerce organization. We are creating a seamless experience that lets customers shop anytime and anywhere using online, mobile, social and stores. Walmart’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce.