Seller/Partner Specialist (Support)
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2164571
What you'll do at
Seller/Partner Specialist Summary:
The term partner refers to our suppliers, category specialists, and/or sellers who are selling products on our marketplace platform. Our Partner Support Specialists are responsible for working daily with our partners to assist with, and improve, catalog selection which ultimately contributes to customer’s shopping/experiences. In Partner Support, we do this by being available to assist partners with a variety of product/catalog/onboarding/account related issues, i.e., SKU/variant issues, payment research, policy compliance, poor margin issues, unpublished reasons, and much, much more:
Perks and Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Performance Increase
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Full Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Associate Discounts
- Fortune 100 company
- National Gym Discounts
What does a Seller/Partner Support Specialist do?
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Resolves seller issues through multiple channels (phone, chat, email, etc.) by responding to the tier 1-3 inquiries and escalated issues by providing subject matter expertise; taking appropriate resolution actions or advising peer associates on actions to be taken; assisting peer agents' inquiry actions to determine if additional support is needed; researching issues and seller history to provide appropriate resolution; managing the inflow of complex contact issues for sellers by ensuring investigation of issues and full resolution options; recognizing trends in issues and contact types; communicating or escalating issues to contact center management, training and quality team, or appropriate teams; and partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues
- Identifies and communicates trends from seller feedback by collecting the required data; ensuring accuracy of data; analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices for contact center operations.
- Leads themselves, as well as peer team members as needed, by managing ownership of your allocation of work; providing guidance to seller queries and escalated issues; and adjusting daily work assignments as needed to meet business needs.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, sellers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining seller needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Seller/Partner Support Specialist Competencies:
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Seller/Member Centered:
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Team Performance -
- Influence and Communicate: Communicate and Promote Commitment -
- Adaptability: Adapt to Requirements - Adapts to changing demands and business needs.
- Judgment: Make Informed Choices - Makes timely and effective decisions, even when information is not clear.
- Execution and Results: Oversee Work and Get Results - Makes sure work is completed to expectations.
- Ethics and Compliance: Oversee Performance to Ethical Standards
- Talent: Provide Information and Feedback - Guides and teaches associates on how to perform their work.
Seller/Partner Support Specialist Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 year's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.