Support Operations Analyst
- Location SAN MATEO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2125395
What you'll do at
What you'll do
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is looking for a Support Operations Analyst to join our team in San Mateo. We are looking for an individual who loves process development and supporting clients. As an Ad Ops Search Analyst, you will be responsible for responsible for the support of WMG’s omni-channel Walmart Advertising Partners and self-serve client programs.
- Report bugs identified by the customers
- Collect customer feedback on platform experience
- Define and establish SLA expectations
- Triage and escalate issues to Product and Engineering Teams
- Update FAQs and train support teams
- Provide guidance on how to improve client KPIs or desired outcomes across the Walmart advertising platform
- Test and provide feedback for new product feature launches
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Billing resolve current issues and review and plan future initiatives.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative recommendations and plans on how to improve the customer experience
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Ad Ops, Product or Project Management
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- Strong documentation skills: Ability to clearly document processes, training material and communicate to team members and customers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Thoughtspot, or Domo.
- Expertise with ticketing systems like Salesforce, Jira, Service-now.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission