eCommerce General Manager Assistant- KS1
- Location EDGERTON, KS
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2118501
What you'll do at
eCommerce General Manager Assistant- KS1
This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of a department. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintains accounts by handling cash money and checking accounts according to compliance procedures; verifying contract information prior to paying bills; keying credits and paying back debits to/from vendors; and processing accounts payable.
- Distributes and maintains expense and sales information by preparing and keying journal entries and analyzing reports/logs/forms (for example, journal, checking account reports).
- Processes and documents financial information by following money handling procedures; and preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial data reports.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
Administrative Assistant - Listens, responds, and resolves customer questions and concerns in an accurate, timely, and confidential manner. Processes, verifies, and submits paperwork, creates and maintains organized files, performs data entry, and identifies and resolves discrepancies in records or files in a timely manner. Informs management about incorrect, inefficient, or improper processes, procedures, or data related to the operation. Uses office equipment and multiple software applications (for example, copy machines, shredder, Microsoft Windows) safely and correctly. Follows appropriate legal and security requirements when reconciling, tracking, and reporting financial transactions. Records and reconciles financial transactions, tracks and verifies chargebacks, and maintains the security and confidentiality of financial files in a timely manner.
Customer/Member Centered: Serve the Customer/Member - Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
Judgment: Make Effective Choices - Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work - Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
Influence and Communicate: Share Information - Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
Execution and Results: Get Results - Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards - Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule). Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
Adaptability: Adapt - Adapts to changing work demands. Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open to and learns from assignments and feedback.
- The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Observe behavior of others (i.e., associates, customers, suppliers).
- Differentiate sounds in order to inspect and maintain equipment, identify potential hazards, or recognize safety alarms.
- Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
Working in the following environment is necessary to perform one or more of the essential functions of this position.
- Work indoors for extended periods of time.
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) OR 1 year's experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing).
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping (e.g., 10-key, journal entry, accounts payable, financial account reconciliation)
- 2 years experience as an administrative assistant or office manager (e.g., managing schedules, coordinating meetings)