Site Merchandising Specialist 1 - Baby
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Everyday Living
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2112105
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Position
Category Review and Monitoring:
- Assists in monitoring online presence for products within a sub-category across multiple websites
- Collaborates across sub-category team to understand promotional calendars and seasonal events or campaigns, and share merchandising data and information that that will help drive site performance.
- Shares observations about sub-category site traffic and visual presentation themes with category management team.
Customer Experience Optimization:
- Reviews basic analytical reports (e.g., click-path, traffic) to identify overall site improvement areas (e.g., search, navigation, filters, product sorting) and opportunities to improve the online customer experience
- Reviews customer reviews and informs team of relevant high-level patterns.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Visual Merchandising Presentation:
- Helps contribute to the quality of the visual merchandising presentation for products within a sub-category
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year related experience