Manager, Business Strategy & Analytics - Pricing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2108865
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Role
We're growing our Pricing team, where we combine an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to develop dynamic pricing algorithms and create structures and incentives to cut hidden costs out of e-commerce pricing.
In this position, you will have the opportunity leverage your analytical and technical skills to shape the e-commerce landscape as you lead a wide breadth of initiatives and make critical business decisions.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet and Walmart.com.
- Design and evolve the framework to evaluate and improve our pricing strategy
- Collaborate with senior management to provide data-driven insights, define and achieve category-specific objectives across the Retail organization
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable business opportunities to go after and engage directly with Retail business owners to align and execute on your ideas
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, and Engineering Pricing teams to ideate and build new algorithms and features
- Provide guidance and develop team-members as they work through various workstreams including building and monitoring reports, conducting in-depth analyses and stewarding cross-functional initiatives
- Interface with and advise multiple teams including Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical and strategic role, including management consulting, corporate strategy, technology; retail or e-commerce experience preferred
- Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services a plus; rigorous undergraduate experience and MBA preferred
- Excellent business and communication skills with proven ability to “influence” in cross-functional environment
- Expertise in quantitative and analytical problem-solving, with demonstrated ability in developing actionable insights from large datasets
- Ability manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables and competing priorities
- Knowledge of SQL or Python a plus