- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Technology
- Team Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2098113
What you'll do at
Walmart eCommerce serves up millions of products to millions of online customers every day. To deliver an awesome experience, we must offer the richest, highest quality, and most compelling product assortment on the planet. We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager who will develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap by compiling and analyzing customer feedback, site usage, market research, and competitive analysis to expand a new product opportunity. They will collaborate with multiple teams to develop and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions, and present product strategy to senior leadership. They will set performance goals and measure growth and adoption of new products and overall program effectiveness.
Walmart Global eCommerce is growing rapidly and operates at unprecedented scale. The possibilities are endless for making a massive impact. Come join us on the journey!
Are you right for us?
• You can influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative.
• You're equally comfortable solving both engineering and business problems.
• You use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action.
• You think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in the forefront.
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Uses a data-driven approach to prioritize features and deliver high-value initiatives
• Drives the product discovery process
• Supports product development, implementation, and deployment
• Works with rock star engineering teams in a fast-paced and agile development process
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Has a passion for and deep understanding of data quality
• Convincingly communicates product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
• Leads feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
• Coordinates with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development
• Proactively identifies problems that arise, outlines options, and recommends solutions
• Champions the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
• Operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Champions company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Proven track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users
• History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike
• Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
• Ability to develop and implement a product strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
•Previous eCommerce experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission