Product Manager, Conversational Commerce Team
- Location BROOKLYN, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2094053
What you'll do at
Product Manager, Journey of the Sku
Walmart Conversational shopping will create a differentiated customer experience for Walmart customers. Our goal is to deeply enhance the retail relationship and optimize it for the digital world. We are building a hard-working passionate team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We are a scrappy and entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in SoHo and our journey has just begun. We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate to join our amazing team.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Journey of the Sku team that will be a champion in helping our customers find the right item and help guide our customers through the decision and buying experience.
You will be responsible for managing a complete product lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is highly independent, resourceful, detail-oriented, and with a strong technical background. You will collaborate closely with leadership and engineering in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Get the right product to the customer at the right time
- Define, update, and drive the product roadmap of your areas - including oversee write PRDs and define product specs from ideation through design, build, release, and post-release analysis.
- Partner with U/X to push the envelope on creating the best user experience
- Analyze success of features through data and key metrics and be able to effectively communicate wins and opportunity areas to leadership.
- Define product KPIs and constadjust the product to continue meeting KPIs.
- Communicate high level system architecture and technical tradeoffs to entire team
- Conduct customer research and own testing and QA plans
- Serve as a friendly, helpful resource and advocate for customers and their problems
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA or advanced graduate degree a plus
- 3-5 years experience working in a product management role
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps, and keep the big picture in view
- Track record of leading engineering teams to successful outcomes.
- Excellent quantitative skills; demonstrated ability to combine data-driven analytical rigor with strategic thinking to drive insights
- Superb communication of concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage projects with minimal guidance; you will set the agenda for yourself with only occasional input from your manager
- Know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.