Program Manager, Directed Spend
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Everyday Living
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2092574
What you'll do at
About the Role
The Digital Health, Directed Spend Senior Manager will lead both omnichannel and digitally-focused workstreams within the Directed Spend initiative. In this role, you will manage the rapidly growing Directed Spend program, establish processes for various workstreams, including strategic planning, forecasting, project management, and stakeholder communication, and lead multiple associates across these facets.
This role will manage and accelerate a hugely successful program that was introduced to the enterprise in 2019. As Senior Manager, you will own this new project and be responsible for its processes, key partners, and total success.
About the Job
- Communicate with key stakeholders, including payment processors, sales teams, and payers to generate awareness of the program, acquire new clients, and establish strong relationships with integral partners across external and internal departments
- Manage time-sensitive projects across various workstreams and serve as key point of contact for quickly deciding effective paths forward, establishing effective working groups, and providing project updates
- Collaborate with supply chain team and external partners to forecast inventory for various benefit programs and work with corresponding key suppliers to plan for inventory fluctuation
- Serve as key enterprise partner for external sales team and work to develop client pitches, new program benefit design, and program implementation/management
- Develop effective and comprehensive program reporting and share with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Analyze inventory positioning and determine creative solutions to fulfill inventory and meet promised ‘arrived by’ date while working to manage sales volume
- Work closely with Customer Care team to train associates on customer-facing processes, troubleshoot difficult customer situations, and address negative trends and concerns
- Prioritize omnichannel approach to initiatives by forming strong relationships with Stores counterparts and serving as omnichannel champion
- Act as the business stakeholder for the program’s technology roadmap, including working directly with product and engineering teams across the enterprise
- Manage, mentor, and inspire a team of multiple direct reports
- BA/BS degree in business, healthcare, or related field
- 5-6 years of proven experience in healthcare, project management, payments technology or payer relations
- Experience building scalable processes and implementing within large organizations
- Strong interest in healthcare and ability to understand intricacies of healthcare systems
- Excellent communicator who can work cross-functionally with external partners, new internal stakeholders, and leadership teams to convey complex strategies and gain alignment on initiatives
- Creative thinker who can take initiative and establish project timelines with points of execution
- Proven ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with competing priority and work independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Travel as needed. Immigration sponsorship will not be available for this position at this time.