Product Manager, WEC
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2091927
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
What You'll Do
Walmart eCommerce serves up millions of products to millions of online customers every day. To deliver an awesome experience, we must offer the richest, highest quality, and most compelling product assortment on the planet. We’re looking for a dynamic Product Manager who will develop product area strategy, and roadmap by compiling and analyzing customer feedback, site usage, market research, and competitive analysis to expand a new product opportunity. They will collaborate with multiple teams to develop and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions, and present product strategy to leadership. They will set performance goals and measure growth and adoption of new products and overall program effectiveness.
Walmart Global eCommerce is growing rapidly and operates at unprecedented scale. The possibilities are endless for making a massive impact. Come join us on the journey!
Are You Right for Us?
- You can influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative.
- You're equally comfortable solving both engineering and business problems.
- You use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action.
- You think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in the forefront.
- Develops and champions a product area strategy, and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Uses a data-driven approach to prioritize features and deliver high-value initiatives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Supports product development, implementation, and deployment
- Works with engineering teams in a fast-paced and agile development process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike
- Previous eCommerce experience is a strong plus
- Experience with APIs is a plus
- Convincingly communicates product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
- Leads feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development
- Proactively identifies problems that arise, outlines options, and recommends solutions
- Champions the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
- Operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Has a passion for and deep understanding of data quality
- Proven track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
- Ability to develop and implement a product strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift