Business Operations Specialist, Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN MATEO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2089589
What you'll do at
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we’ve led retail for over 60 years by keeping our customers’ needs at the center of everything we do. Our latest innovations leverage our online reach and massive network of physical stores to save 160 million weekly omnichannel customers time and money in ways no other retailer can match.
Walmart Media Group is building a robust in-house advertising business that’s key to Walmart’s growth strategy. We partner closely with brands on strategies and solutions that harness Walmart’s unparalleled omnichannel influence. We deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And we use Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data, encompassing 95% of American households, to measure campaign-correlated sales on our site and in our stores.
Walmart isn’t simply the world’s most successful retailer — we’re the world’s largest company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team backed by the most talented retail colleagues in the world and over six decades of success. Join us.
About the Team
The Business Operations organization at the Walmart Media Group (WMG) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, run executive and companywide reporting forums and drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering.
About the Job
- Support business operations leaders run executive and companywide reporting forums
- Monitor ongoing performance of business through detailed data collection, analysis and reporting of accurate financial and operational KPIs and metrics
- Ad hoc financial modeling, analysis and reporting, as required
- Support cross functional strategic and operational data driven analyses and insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience in FP&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity/VC or Biz Ops
- Superb attention to detail and a strong commitment to data integrity
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
Nice to Haves
- Beginner to Intermediate skills in SQL
- Intermediate skills in Tableau or any other data visualization tool
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Exceptional follow through, and be strong in process management