Senior Manager, Data Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2077735
What you'll do at
Store Nº8 is Walmart’s incubation arm. We're working on developing leapfrog capabilities that will transform the future of retail. We incubate and partner with entrepreneurs, early stage start-ups, VCs and academics to innovate across a wide variety of areas including virtual and augmented reality, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. We’re creating a portfolio of companies—currently including Jetblack, Insperience, Intelligent Retail Lab, and more—acting as a force driving commerce forward.
Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Visit walmartcareers.com to apply now.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Manager, Data Analytics Role is an exciting opportunity to partner with a best in class AI team to drive better models through data analysis. You will analysis, collect, and store data. You will bring your technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data and then process, design, and present the data to help improve the AI models.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and influence stakeholders by recommending changes based on data
- Present data-based findings to internal and external business partners
- Provide data-driven analysis to help support business strategies.
- Develop and drive solutions to opportunities identified by data and communicating back to the cross functional team.
- Identify needed data sources and manage initiatives to implement
- Develop tools that support decision making by summarizing needed information
- Provide leadership updates on status of workstreams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 3 years' data analytics experience
OR 5 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 1 years' data analytics experience.
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience managing remote products
- Ability to travel up to 25%