Fashion Photo Studio Coordinator
- Location SECAUCUS, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Fashion
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2073463
What you'll do at
About the Job
The Secaucus Fashion Photo Studio is a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with an average of over 100-200 inbound items daily and an average of 5,000 Studio Inventory (samples) a week. It comprises of Shipping/Receiving, Photography, Image Retouching, Product Copy, and Production for Walmart eCommerce’s Fashion Categories.
The Studio Coordinator possesses a strong organizational focus and sense of urgency to manage the day-to-day studio operations and serve as the central hub of Studio workflow; including, but not limited to, scheduling for photography sets, organizing and maintaining the studio space, partnering with internal and external partners on scheduling, facility troubleshooting, invoicing and payment setup, IT, property management, vendors, and freelancers.
- Keep Studio Space clean and organized; keep kitchen and cleaning/office supplies in-stock, safety and organization, greet external visitors, maintain the Studio Master Calendar of all tours, visits, shoots, and out-of-offices.
- Assist Production Lead in reporting of Studio Productivity: on-figure, Looklet, off-figure/stills, etc. Help update and maintain process documentation and enforce best practices and standard operating procedure.
- Partner with Photo Lead on sorting and understanding priority levels of incoming samples and schedule samples for photography
- Serve as Studio’s Help Desk Liaison by fielding IT-related issues and work with IT Dept to schedule and facilitate on-site troubleshooting. Promote workstation standardization; maintain order of computer supplies and needed accessories in stock.
- Keep supply closet in-stock. Work with Management & Finance Manager to vet new supply requests by assessing business need and budget allocation. Purchase/order supplies as needed, within supply budget.
- Partner closely with Finance & Accounting to ensure all Studio-related invoices and bills are being submitted on time and payments are processed. Onboard new vendors to BPM system and facilitate set up thru completion.
- Assist with Production for on-figure shoots by ordering catering/lunch orders, booking/confirming talent, ensuring Studio space is organized and ready, and other various production tasks as needed.
- 4 years minimum experience in a professional eCommerce, creative environment and/or photo studio operations (high volume experience a plus)
- Good understanding of creative and/or photo studio roles and responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with management and outside vendors
- Proficient working knowledge of Mac computing platforms, including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Proficiency with database management tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- BA or BFA Degree in related field
- 3+ years eCommerce/operational/creative or studio experience