Full Stack Software Engineer - Membership
- Location BROOKLYN, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2067269
What you'll do at
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Our team supports two of the most exciting initiatives at Walmart today: InHome and Membership.
- Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Launched to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Vero Beach this Fall.
- The Walmart membership offering is an evolving initiative to meet customer needs through home delivery and everyday services. The customer-focused strategy will be crafted to meet needs and drive loyalty throughout Walmart’s omnichannel offerings.
We are a scrappy and entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, NY and our journey has just begun.
We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate to join our amazing team.
What You’ll Do
- Build scalable web applications capable of processing vast amounts of data
- Write code for large, distributed systems
- Develop APIs to support mobile and web systems
- Deploy applications to Azure cloud using Docker/Kubernetes
- Iterate rapidly to build a next-generation e-commerce product
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study with 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with DOM, HTML5, CSS-in-JS, and/or CSS3
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, and cloud infrastructure
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A large, open workspace in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint neighborhood
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruits and snacks