Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Strategy & Planning- Walmart Media Group
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2051230
What you'll do at
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 160M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world.
Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when our digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller and marketing insights guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions for the Walmart Media Group. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the Walmart omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with Walmart’s advertising sales, marketing, retailtainment, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Development of category-specific custom advertising initiatives for Walmart Media Group Clients
- Establish links between Walmart Media Group and Walmart marketing, ensuring consistency between Walmart’s supplier advertising initiatives and Walmart’s own customer messaging
- Manage the cross-functional connection points, processes and planning cycles between Walmart marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience and product teams
- Partner with Product Marketing and Ad Experience to commercialize products, new solutions and new opportunities for brands
- Partner with sales, client brand strategy and media planning to understand cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities to bring to market (and how to bring them to market)
- Actively facilitating and participating in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the growth and evolution of strategic marketing planning for Walmart Media Group
- 5+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing