Sr. Account Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2032478
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Walmart eCommerce is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to support a fast-paced, new fulfillment operation. This is a startup business where you will leverage your Retail and account management experience and knowledge of merchandising to develop processes, identify business drivers, and work with sellers to maximize sales. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters who are comfortable solving problems and driving results. This role is critical to the success of the program and you will be the representative of Walmart.com to our external partners. Your superior communication skills, flexibility, professionalism and business acumen will be utilized to optimize seller performance in this exciting pilot program.
- Partner with a strategic set of sellers to help with the following:
- Manage products online from setup through the time it is served to the customer
- Drive revenue across a variety of categories that will shape future services offering
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that impact our ability to reach full sales potential
- Develop and execute initiatives related to a digital merchandising and marketing strategy across the program
- Lead and influence promotional strategy and marketing components to drive revenue, traffic and conversion
- Partner with merchant groups to activate all significant product launches with the necessary marketing and web specific activities to drive revenue
- Create and leverage strong internal & external relationships
- Partner with cross functional teams to resolve any account technical issues
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and demonstrate a commitment to problem solving under ambiguity
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in the http://Walmart.com merchandising systems and apply this to the development and execution of account plans
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in Retail Buying, Site Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Merchandise Planning, eCommerce Operations & Analytics or related field
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate stakeholders at every level within Walmart and partner organizations
- Positive attitude and team player, constantly pushing yourself and others to excellence
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong follow through.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams
- Problem solver and self-starter who is comfortable operating in ambiguity with a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to travel for partner visits and to office locations as necessary