Advanced Analytics Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2031798
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
What You'll Do
As an Analytics Manager, you will work on insights, reporting, statistical and analytical plan that improves Walmart business. You will work with cross-functional partners such as data engineering, product management and other statistical analysts to create analytical, statistical and business intelligence solutions. Experience in business intelligence, data engineering, data visualization, data analytics, AB Testing, Cohort modeling skills are needed to be successful. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to measure overall business performance. Some of the focus areas would be inventory, shipments, sales, returns, delivery performance and etc.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years in relevant e-commerce supply chain Analytics / retail analytics.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field like engineering/computer science / statistics / math / physics/ information technology and 3+ years in relevant e-commerce analytics experience
- Should be a great articulator and communicator with cross-functional partners such as leadership, product management and other statistical analysts.
- Advanced SQL & experience with working on large multidimensional datasets. Teradata, Hive and Spark SQL experience, experience with R or Python for data visualization and data processing Experience.
- Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, looker and etc.
- Tableau extensive experience is huge plus.
- Experience in automating reports or analysis via python is huge plus.
- Spinning up instances on the cloud and automating reporting is good to have.