Associate Product Manager, Product Catalog
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2024258
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Role
This role is part of the Digital Acceleration organization and operates at the omnichannel intersection of stores and ecommerce. Our mission is to deliver a great experience for our customers no matter how or where they shop. We provide trustworthy and structured product data that enables customers to easily find, purchase, and receive the items they want, so they can save time and money, and live better.
As an Associate Product Manager on the Catalog Product team, you will interface with multiple functions including engineering, data science, merchandising, and operations. You will work with key stakeholders on the retail business side and help drive the vision, strategy, roadmap and execution of catalog services that enable customers to discover all our items across multiple journeys.
In this role, you will lead the strategy and development of the tooling and workflows for our product catalog. You will work closely with users and other product teams to define the use cases of the product and shape the future vision of the application, which serves thousands of users on a daily basis and serves as the window into our catalog of hundreds of millions of items.
- You are an extremely talented product manager with a drive to learn, grow and solve tough problems at scale.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills that enable you to simplify complex problems and evangelize a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders.
- You have basic data science skills with a strong focus on execution.
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You have a “customer first” approach to solving problems.
- You empower and inspire those around you to take action and innovate.
- 1-3 years of Product Management experience.
- Self-directed, well organized and proactive.
- Ability to learn and explain technical aspects of software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and growth mindset.