Strategy & Planning Associate, InHome & Membership
- Location BROOKLYN, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2019811
What you'll do at
Our team supports two of the most exciting initiatives at Walmart today: InHome and Membership.
- Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Launched to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Vero Beach this Fall.
- The Walmart membership offering is an evolving initiative to meet customer needs through home delivery and everyday services. The customer-focused strategy will be crafted to meet needs and drive loyalty throughout Walmart’s omnichannel offerings.
We are a scrappy and entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, NY and our journey has just begun.
We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate to join our amazing team.
What You’ll Do
- Play a critical role in developing our membership strategy for projects such as introducing new delivery offerings, creating plans to scale InHome, and supporting strategic initiatives
- Work closely with our leadership team in Bentonville and Brooklyn to craft strategic messages and deliver insightful data-driven analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams in Central Ops, Marketing, Technology and more to create actionable plans and timelines
- Use your resourceful nature to get things done quickly and independently
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, finance, or consulting
- Ability to think critically and analytically, drive projects to completion, and create compelling stories
- Collaborative team-player with a strong sense of ownership; able to work effectively on a team
- Comfortable working in ambiguous, ever-changing environments
- Experience with cross-functional working teams
- Passionate about emerging technology and omnichannel retail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and grow with us
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A large, open workspace in NYC’s Greenpoint neighborhood
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit and snacks