Associate Product Manager, Health & Wellness
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Technology
- Team Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2016819
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
- Work with the Health and Wellness Product Lead to identify, analyze, and prioritize new features that improve the user experience.
- Work with the Health and Wellness Product Lead to help create and test new features.
- Work with engineering team to ensure that the discovery, planning and implementation of new features and cross team features is to spec and on schedule.
- Perform in-depth and on-going analysis of our Clinical Services platform in order to track performance, identify inefficiencies and inform our product roadmap
- Setup and monitor dashboards and scorecards for processes and partners that affect the user experience; use learnings to drive new features or improvements
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement; major in a quantitative field a plus (CS, engineering, economics, math)
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a product development or highly analytical role (e-commerce, consulting, banking, analyst, statistics); bonus for both
- Must have strong proficiency in at least one analytical or statistical software (SQL, R, Excel, Stata, etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Extremely detail oriented and able to grasp complex processes