Content Marketer, Head of Content
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2010186
What you'll do at
Jet black is a technology company focused on changing the way people shop. Jet black originated as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart’s Store Nº8 , with the mission of giving time back to our members and making their lives more enjoyable. We seek to change consumer shopping behavior and e-commerce at a massive scale - we are looking for amazing talent to be a part of that journey.
We tripled in size in less than one year and we continue to bring flexibility, ownership, hard-work, and fun to work every day. At Jet black, we encourage our teammates to bring their best intentions and best selves to work every day. We're looking for more people with collaborative attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you!
About the job:
Jet black is seeking a Content Marketer, Head of Content to own all content planning & execution. This person will be responsible for content across all channels (e.g. email, social, paid digital, site, print) and work with key stakeholders to develop a holistic content calendar. We are seeking a unique skill set that blends creativity with an analytical mindset, and truly exceptional project management and cross-functional communication.
- Own overall content planning and execution across all channels including the creation of a content calendar inclusive of site, email, social, print, and paid digital assets.
- Calendar key marketing campaigns across all channels to ensure 360 strategy.
- Select key products & partners to feature.
- Ensure that Jet black’s point of view is maintained and reflected in our content
- Develop customer feedback loops to find out what inspires and engages them
- Brief the Creative team & external agencies on all asset needs.
- Own review of all finalized assets before go-live
- Collaborate with growth marketer and brand marketer on opportunities to bring content to channels external to Jet black’s owned
- Be primary point of contact for Partnership team & vendor coop function including identifying / crafting packages to sell, working with team to source / develop content, and reporting back on performance
- Measure and monitor content effectiveness, and communicate how content strategy is contributing to business goals
- Identify opportunities for marketing A/B tests and partner with cross-functional teams to execute. Begin developing a plan to achieve 1:1 content personalization.
- 4-6 years of experience as an associate brand manager, consumer marketing or management consulting
- Proven ability to translate product stories into compelling marketing messages
- Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
- Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data
- Top notch communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize on the go
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- BA/BS required