Associate AI Analyst
- Location LEVITTOWN, NY
- Department Retail
- Team Retail
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH2002035
What you'll do at
Associate AI Analyst
Do you love technology? Driven? Are you the right person to assist our team in working across multiple technologies interfacing with our business? We’re looking for someone who has what it takes to have a solutions mentality in our technical space by using various technologies, has a good understanding of data and reasoning, with an ability to keep up in the technology space that is always growing and changing. As an Associate AI Analyst you will help develop the processes around our customer engagement using data to become a best-in-class technology and customer support center. You will be working as a liaison between the business and operations so the need for consistency and communications is key to success!
The support office uses the latest technologies to solve complex problems related to in-store customer interactions. In addition to working with our associates you will be working on the backend serving as a critical link between our customer interactions and store operations. Our teams will depend on you to provide insights into office KPIs and process, technology improvements and customer trends.
What do our Associate AI Analysts do?
- Promotes an office environment that provides exceptional levels of service to the project team and our external customers
- Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs
- Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Establishes all processes and capabilities for the office, ensuring that they will enable the consumer as first priority
- Work through data with a good understanding of excel
- Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices for our consumer
- Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions that are critical for the business
- Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed to get the job done right! This person communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it
- Communicates in a respectful and professional manner with a willingness to grow!
- Ensures all office actions and plans are centered around our company values
- 1 year experience in customer service with an ability to have a solutions-oriented mentality towards the customer
- 6 months experience using computer/mobile systems with a knack for technology
- 6 months experience using data to make decisions in previous role with an ability to sift through data using excel
- 1 year experience specifically in a role that uses data
- 1 year experience using data to make decisions that impact a specific business with a strong understanding of excel
- Pursuing an education or career within technology
Does this sound like you? If so, please reach out as we are hiring multiple associates into this role!