Associate Manager, Vendor Performance
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1990974
What you'll do at
Retail Core Engine is tasked with building the technologies that empower shoppers to have an experience that is best in class across a multitude of devices, product categories, and fulfillment options. We partner closely with Retail Leadership to ensure the experience from Supplier to Customer is seamless.
As the Vendor Performance Manager, Marketplace within Partner Services, you will be challenged to improve partner performance balanced execution of results. You must have the ability to develop a holistic understanding of the business and industry. The Vendor Performance Manager will be responsible for managing sellers’ fulfillment capabilities, measuring performance metrics, and building strong internal and external relationships.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance, and technical teams. Candidate should also understand how to use technology to help drive future enhancements and define requirements for the technology platform in order to meet business needs.
In this role you will:
- Develop project plans to improve seller performance which will improve marketplace customer experience
- Create clean and compelling visual reporting and graphical depictions of data that shows impact of marketplace seller performance for Walmart Marketplace.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Marketplace Partner Performance team and other parts of the Partner Services make decisions that drive value.
- Manages end-to-end Partner Performance metrics, Order Defect Rate, On-Time Shipping, Valid Tracking, and relationship success.
- Monitoring and defining strategies to act on customer feedback; and providing strategic and operational recommendations to senior staff and cross-functional/third party partners.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant and quantitative field (e.g. Operations Research, Economics, Management Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, etc.).
- 3-5 years of total work experience
- Experience in establishing, measuring, and meeting service level agreements, improving the availability, performance, and quality of systems, and managing complex on-the-fly operational concerns
- Self-directed, well organized and have good follow-up skill
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- eCommerce Experience
- Professional experience in SQL, Teradata, Retail Analytics, or Finance
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary