Associate AI Analyst
- Location LEVITTOWN, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1988475
What you'll do at
Stealth Team Office Manager
Are you innovative? Driven? Are you the right person to lead a rapidly growing technology-driven office while championing a customer-focused culture? We’re looking for someone who has what it takes to lead our project service operation and develop the programs, processes, technology improvements and culture to become a best-in-class technology and customer support center. You will hire key leadership, build processes and develop capabilities throughout the organization that will help us to thrive.
The support office uses the latest technologies to solve complex problems related to in-store customer interactions. In addition to typical office operations, including administrative procedures, supervision of associates and development of communication protocols, you’ll create an environment where speed and process disruption are valued. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example, contributing to our values and super high standard of performance.
You’ll also serve as a critical link between corporate operations, store operations, vendors and the supporting office, so you’ve got to excel at building enduring partnerships with all stakeholders. These teams will depend on you to provide insights into office KPIs and process, technology improvements and customer trends.
What does the Office Operations Manager do?
- Promotes an office environment that provides exceptional levels of service to the project team and our external customers
- Leads associate engagement programs
- Establishes all processes and capabilities for the office, ensuring that they will enable the project to thrive
- Assists in managing task volume, reviews metrics and KPI's and manages AOM performance
- Ensures all office actions and plans are centered around our company values
- Actively improves processes, procedures and training programs to exceed performance/service standards
- Serves as a critical link between home office operations, store operations, vendors and the supporting office
- Manages office productivity and performance
- Manages vendor relationships and accounts
- Identifies development areas for each direct report and ensures they have a meaningful, personal development plan in place
- Conducts one-on-one meetings, team meetings and coaching and counseling sessions.
- Reviews productivity metrics and identifies areas for improvement, developing and implementing plans to achieve success