Graphic Designer - Art.com
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1971678
What you'll do at
Art.com is looking for a Graphic Designer who has an eye for beautiful design and a mind for powerful visual storytelling. You will be focused on developing a range of multi-channel creative assets for sales materials, integrated marketing campaigns, and event assets. You are someone who’s not afraid of design challenges and are excited to jump into new and impactful projects. Additionally, you can work collaboratively within a diverse team and can help bring projects to life. You’ve got an amazing portfolio of work showcasing some design awesomeness. And last but NOT least, you are an overall delight to be around, self-motivated, and proud of putting out some eye-catching designs.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Conceptualize, design, and execute multi-channel creative assets that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines. Examples include custom presentations, infographics, emails, collateral, etc.
- Partner with team to ideate and design from creative briefs
- Find new and unique ways to use our design guidelines, while ensuring creative is consistent with our visual identity, industry best practices, and our brand identity
- Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline
- 2+ years of proven experience designing for multiple platforms
- Bachelor's or Trade School degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in B2B, E-commerce, Digital Advertising and/or supporting a highly-motivated sales organization a plus
- A strong design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Powerpoint, Illustrator, and Indesign as well as have excellent typography skills
- Understand and demonstrate fundamentals of graphic design as it applies to brand, layout, and digital graphic production.
- Know how to display data in interesting and easily-digestible
- Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with a copywriter, designers, project manager, creative director, business leads, and more
- Self-starter, problem-solver attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly-communicative team
- Extremely effective and organized; able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment