Operations Trust & Safety Specialist
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1965790
What you'll do at
Walmart eCommerce Trust & Safety mitigates risk by conducting in-depth seller vetting investigations and exercising judgment to ensure: business identity, possible financial risk, appropriate vetting of high-risk categories, assessing seller reviews, social media presence, and more! In addition, Trust & Safety reviews seller catalogs for compliance with Walmart’s Item Policy, cases escalated from various Walmart teams, item review tasks, and other manual review projects. This position is located in our Draper contact center.
What does a Trust & Safety Specialist do?
- Mitigates risk via in-depth investigations for Seller Applications: Domestic, and International
- Re-vets previously denied sellers
- Item review based on business policy, rules, and escalations
- Review/Resolve Cases; Item Appeals, Seller Performance/Suspensions, W9 Updates, etc.
- Claim Investigations; Anti-Counterfeit, Patent, Trademark, Copyright
- Suspend/Terminate Sellers Based on Business Compliance
- Strong Knowledge of Item Policy Rules, and Logic Implementation
- L1, and Philippine Team Support
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
- Previous contact center experience
- 6 months of compliance, Risk or Fraud experience required
- Ecommerce experience preferred