Sr. Manager Site Merchandising - Art.com
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1962234
What you'll do at
As a Site Merchandising Manager you are responsible for planning and executing a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies. You will be directly responsible for optimizing the site experience for assigned categories leveraging cross functional partnerships to define priorities, analytics as the voice of the customer and competitive research to understand what is happening in the space. A successful candidate will have passion for product and merchandising, a creative eye balanced with strengths in organization and process. You will need to create business solutions in a fast paced, multi-dimensional environment, collaborating with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies.
- Own entire site merchandising experience across homepage, gallery page, and landing pages across two sites (allposters.com and art.com). Actively pull, review, and analyze metrics related to conversion rate, AOV, traffic, and engagement to improve customer experience.
- Manage promotional and site merchandising calendar to coordinate homepage features and promotions across various marketing channels including email.
- Oversees all taxonomy and attribution related to a catalog of over 2 million unique images
- Manage and mentor a team of two associates with responsibilities over taxonomy, attribution, and merch product analytics.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion for assigned categories.
- Continually Improving and optimizing the site experience driven by passion for delighting our customers
- Knowledge and passion for the competitive landscape and leverages to drive business improvements
- Develops and plans the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns leveraging customer based analytics
- Collaborates with cross-functional business partners in establishing business objectives and goals
- Works well in and fosters an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a best in class site experience
- Works with manager to understanding customer feedback, analyze trends and develop insights about buyer group preferences and buying patterns to optimize customer experience and drive category performance.
- Oversees and maintains the visual merchandising presentation to best respond to customer demand and convert visits into sales
- Monitors site presentation and traffic and modifies visual presentation as necessary based on customer engagement and changing behaviors
- Serves as a partner to category manager, identifying potential enhancements or changes based on knowledge of the category, industry trends and customer behaviors
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction to creative team
Minimum Qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 2 years’ experience in buying marketing, visual merchandising, ecommerce retail operations management, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- Ability to quickly learn tools and programs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel
- Ability to identify and manage priorities with very little supervision
Preferred Qualifications -
- Experience leading a cross functional team.
- Program or Project management a plus
- Adobe Photoshop or graphic design program experience