Small Medium Business Sales Representative
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1953207
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About Marketplace Growth
Walmart.com is committed to creating a superior customer experience and marketplace sellers are an instrumental part of that strategy. Walmart’s Marketplace team is focused on growing the business by acquiring, onboarding, and managing new brands and sellers with a seller-first approach.
About the Job
Specifically, The Small and Medium-sized Business Acquisition Team is at the core of the Marketplace growth strategy. This team will be working to bring new high-quality sellers into our eco-system based on targeted recruitment data. The goal of this team will be to fuel growth by acquiring sellers that deliver a best in class customer experience to the Walmart.com shoppers.
- Walmart eCommerce is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative.
- This Sales Representative will be responsible for recruiting, educating and launching new sellers on the Walmart Marketplace.
- This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process.
- The Sales Representative will be tasked with developing and managing a sales pipeline mix of small and medium business accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition goals.
- This individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within these businesses and demonstrating the value of partnering with Walmart Marketplace.
- This person must be highly motivated as there will be both weekly and monthly goals in place. Acquisition will be done primarily over the phone and via email communication. Some travel will be required for industry trade shows/events.
- This person will be expected to work cross-functionally with other teams within the org to insure success of the overall Marketplace strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience in volume sales is preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress and measure results
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across internal functional areas and external parties in ambiguous situations
- Problem-solving approach with strong follow-through
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Be the seller/customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners