Customer Care Specialist
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1951258
What you'll do at
The Customer Care Advocate (CCA) is responsible for delivering excellent service and creating compelling experiences for our customers via phone, chat, email, and social media channels on a daily basis. You will be supporting our Walmart Digital Consumer Brands.
About the Job
You will interact with our customers, investigate orders, resolve payment issues, and assist other daily tasks to support the business. You will deliver extraordinary service and delight the customer by meeting or exceeding established standards of excellence. The CCA must maintain current knowledge of department process and protocol, and lead by example by upholding Core Beliefs, Customer Care Core Values and Company Culture as a whole.
What Does Our Customer Care Associate Do?
- Delight customers by responding to their inquiries via e-mail, online chat, and over the phone in a charming and helpful manner
- Take product orders via phone
- Impact sales and conversion by finding opportunities through delivering individualized service and showcasing brand expertise
- Resolve payment issues
- Track and investigate emerging issues with Care technology, customer interface, stock quality, and communicating issues to Care Leadership
- Maintain a working knowledge of company and department processes
- Meet and exceed departmental metrics and satisfaction rate
- Give other team members a helping hand with their duties, as needed
- Expected to contribute to the awesome team environment so your peers and you are motivated to perform at the highest potential.
- Amazing communication skills, both written and oral (particularly on the phone) AND great listening skills.
- A strong desire to help customers. You believe in helping resolve customer’s problem on the first contact
- Strong problem solving skills - you’re resourceful and will know our product so well that you really understand how to resolve any customer issue.
- Thirst for learning, and ability to master new software and processes quickly. Salesforce Service Cloud knowledge preferred.
- Experience using multiple interfaces during an interaction
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Self-management mastery – can stay on top of key tasks and ask for help when needed
- A sharp eye for detail – doesn’t let things slip through the cracks
- Excited to work in a fast-paced work environment where one is exposed to many facets of business and leadership
- Ready for extensive on-the-job training
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
- Weekend availability
- A positive attitude and a patient and friendly disposition
- 2+ years in a Customer Service role
- Must not be on any kind of performance plan
- Fast and accurate typing