Data Product Manager
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1937976
What you'll do at
Bonobos is looking for a Data Product Manager who is excited about data. This person wants to re-invent the way data is managed at Bonobos for the purpose of unlocking key strategic enablers, making us more efficient and profitable. In addition these products will also empower a world class experience for our customers who interact with our brand both through innovative online and offline experiences.
Bonobos is (proudly) the first born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US, and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience. In addition to our website, we pioneered the eCommerce showroom model with the launch of our first Guideshop location in 2011, and have since expanded to 60+ locations across the country (and growing!). Our customers are fanatical about our high-quality clothes and our world-class customer service, and we’re positioned to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop.
Our team is a scrappy group of technologist who are responsible for a 9-figure business that continues growing year over year. Reporting to our Director of Data and Insights, you will be accountable for the road maps that deliver things like data as an asset, governance, business driven AI/ML, customer segmentation platforms. In addition this person will work across the organization to ensure the effective delivery of KPI visualization.
What you’ll do...
- Own your Product. You will maintain the roadmap and ensure buy-in across the organization
- Gather and document requirements in a timely fashion
- Work with internal and external stakeholders identifying opportunities to grow the business and deliver data products that Bonobos can take action on
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize new initiatives
- Guide business through analytic exercises to discover what data products and KPI’s are needed and how they should be delivered
- Oversee the resources responsible for the delivery of visualizing KPI’s
- Oversee BI technology vendors to resolve problems and suggest enhancements, evaluating new technologies for their inclusion into the service offering
- Are passionate about data and understand the nuances between KPIs and Strategic Insights
- Have a data background and know the different ways to responsibly deliver data in a modern ecosystem
- Have at least 3+ years of Product Management experience with Data Focused Products. Bonus points for experience working in eCommerce
- Demonstrate high levels of empathy and can translate Customer (internal and external) needs into innovative products and features that help them achieve their goals
- Clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences. Bonus points for technical background (CS degree or Engineering experience)
- Are a collaborative & close-knit NYC-based team
- Obsess about Customer Experience
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun both in and out of the office
- Value honesty, transparency, and respect
- Are excited to hear from you!