Product Manager, Pricing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1936190
What you'll do at
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
Calling all smart and driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world and the 2nd largest e-Commerce retailer growing at ~70% per year! Walmart's mission is to become the best place to shop and save online. We are using cutting-edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfillment platform, and incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge and shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team at Walmart is responsible for platforms and algorithms used to price all items on Walmart.com. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy, product roadmap and driving execution for key initiatives and features. Additionally, you are responsible for defining the success measurement framework (like improvement in price perception, revenue lift, margin lift etc.) and ensuring we have tools to measure cause and effect. The Product Manager must be able to use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results. This is a high visibility role in which you'll interact regularly with senior management across the company.
- Be the voice of the customer – collaborate with Merchants and Strategy teams to understand the strategic priorities for pricing
- Translate strategic priorities into a product roadmap and detailed product specifications
- Develop, launch, and scale new features and pricing initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering and data science teams to define implementation plans, prioritize work items, triage issues and run scrum meetings
- Work across the business, engineering, and product orgs to execute your roadmap at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify the impact of new products that you launch
- 4+ years of product management or other relevant professional experience, ideally at an e-commerce company
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and cross-functional project-management skills
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with a preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Experience managing design, build, test, and release processes end-to-end
- Be technical – understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
- Experience with SQL and data analysis
- Advanced degrees in engineering and or business
- Several years of experience in technical product management or other affiliated roles
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next-gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.