Senior Fullstack Engineer (Pipeline), Data Platform & Tools
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1930582
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group’s Operations team is hiring an Internal Senior Fullstack Engineer, Data Platform & Tools to help us better understand, communicate, and to discover ways we can scale or improve operational efficiency. He or she will need to be able to understand how all the Walmart and partner systems interact through the life of the media campaign and reporting deliverables.
This position will play a key role in Walmart Media Group’s success, supporting Operations, Sales teams, advertisers, and products that enhance business growth potential, while driving the strategy and technology behind the online advertising and platform products we offer, focusing on providing scalable product solutions and reliable information, based on consultative analysis and timely communications.
Position: Senior Fullstack Engineer, Data Platform & Tools
- A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- 4-6 years of previous software development experience.
- Strong familiarity with cloud environments and cloud design patterns.
- Proficiency working with different databases and datastores.
- Experience building reactive web and mobile native applications around data collection and visualization.
- More than 2 years of experience with React or Electrode.
- Build responsive tools and applications on top of a rich data platform
- Develop reusable modules that can be used in a variety of platforms and services
- Work with backend engineering to provide the best visualizations to display data, build APIs that serve a variety of use cases, and extend our data platform and systems
- Build a frontend environment that is both predictable and intuitive.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers on building beautiful and maintainable product interfaces.