Team Lead, RPA Developer - Dublin, Ireland
- Location DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Department Technology
- Team Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1927289
What you'll do at
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. You will be exposed to fascinating business challenges, enormous scale, and data sets that only the Fortune 1 company and world largest private employer can generate. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of RPA Developers and Process Engineers.
- Run the team in adherence with agile methodologies.
- Engage with customers through the entire life cycle of projects.
- Be responsible for the outcome of projects, how it’s delivered, and the quality of delivery.
- Own partnering with stakeholders to shape the roadmap.
- Build an open, transparent, honest, positive, and energized culture, supported by a high feedback environment and regular 121 meetings with team members.
- Work closely with line and functional managers to ensure the team and individual performance is aligned and working well.
- Collaborate with Engineering leaders, Cross functional teams, Product, UX and Technical Support teams.
- You will be responsible for making sure that deliveries are predictable, at high quality and maintainable in the long run.
- You will need strong customer focus and be obsessed with quality.
- Lead complex team meetings or business discussions to formulate strategies on new products, areas or services.
- Travel to customer sites at the beginning, end and key points during project delivery.
- You are a highly technical hands-on and an effective people leader.
- 3+ years in driving and retaining a high-performance team.
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining highly scalable, high-performance IT systems.
- Experience developing with UiPath / Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere or similar
- Familiarity with Cognitive Automation tools and Technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or related field; or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years delivering RPA solutions
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- 2+ years of experience partnering with product managers and product owners
- 2+ years of experience using continuous integration, automated deployments, integration testing and unit testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Health & Wellness: Healthy snacks, pick your own fitness, football club, in-house yoga classes, games room, relaxation room, wellness events.
Comprehensive Benefits: Pension plan, full medical insurance – family plan (with dental and vision), life insurance, Equity, Annual reviews and bonus.
Minimum 5 Weeks Vacation & flexible time: Take a break and detach. We mean it!
Events & Education: Training budget, tech meet-ups, parties and milestone celebrations, continued learning, hard and soft skills training, travel opportunities.
All this and more: Modern office in Dublin City Centre with standing desks and whiteboard walls, stocked kitchen with free snacks and regular team lunch/happy hours, secured bike parking, showers, bike-to-work scheme, tax-saver commuter ticket system, discounts etc.