Senior Manager of Systems Engineering
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Department Technology
- Team Infrastructure
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1926191
What you'll do at
Hayneedle is an online retailer of home furnishing and décor. As part of the Walmart family of brands, we get to call over two million talented people our teammates. The number one reason people join us is to be a part of a nimble, high-performing team with unlimited opportunity and resources.
Ready to join… Here is your next play.
SENIOR MANAGER OF OPERATIONS ENGINEERING
The Senior Manager of Operations Engineering leads the desktop support and operation engineering teams. Specifically, the Senior Manager of Operations Engineering will act as the primary IT lead for the operations of Hayneedle’s IT infrastructure. Internally, this individual interacts with the Engineering Implementations team, business system users and corporate IT staff regarding the use of information technology infrastructure to support and enhance business processes. Externally, this individual interacts with IT providers at both the managerial and technical levels.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Responsible for support and operations of Hayneedle’s highly available technology infrastructure services.
- Lead a team of level 1 and level 2 support specialists and operations engineers.
- Assist in the development and maintenance effective IT plans and budgets supporting the business goals.
- Assist in the documenting and maintaining the long term IT infrastructure strategy and annual IT infrastructure plans and budgets.
- Proactively manage and interact with customers to monitor service level and to identify ways to improve.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related field required.
- 5+ years of experience with Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and direct reports in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Experience leading troubleshooting and problem resolution efforts in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Ability to effectively gain ownership for program-wide issues by the appropriate management group and the ability to drive issue resolution.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business associates who care most about getting things done
- A robust compensation and benefits package, including flexPTO!
Be who you are… It's better that way! Hayneedle embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!