Customer Care Lead
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department Customer Experience
- Team Customer Experience
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1920196
What you'll do at
Walmart eCommerce Digital Consumer Brands Group is looking for a Customer Care Lead to lead our team responsible for delivering outstanding sales and service experiences for our customers.
We’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop. As Walmart’s portfolio of proprietary direct-to-consumer brands, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Our digital consumer brands are uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting their own stores to their online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our products and our world-class customer service.
The Customer Care Lead will lead the Digital Consumer Brands Group customer care team, our unicorn support and service team who passionately delight customers.
What you'll do...
- Lead an organization of 10 customer care agents and be responsible for their growth, development and a durable talent pipeline that enables long-term success for the team and organization
- Partner with the Digital Consumer Brands Group Operations and Brand teams to have an organizational strategy that ensures we attract, incentivize and retain people so they can reach their full potential and help us achieve our ambitions. You will be charged with supporting the leadership team in New York City while motivating and developing a team based in Salt Lake City
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the Operations and Brand teams to ensure our long term initiatives (loyalty, NPS, CPO, CSAT, omnichannel) are operationally sound
- Develop a long-term set of revenue and satisfaction KPIs and long range plans that enable the entire organization to define and measure customer success at a system, market and store level
- Through the Operations and Brand teams, prioritize and deliver operations and communications initiatives to ensure customer-facing teams have the tools and support they need to provide an excellent customer experience
- Develop and manage highly-productive relationships with functions around the company to set short and medium term priorities and objectives
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role, such as consulting (retail experience a plus)
- Have experience leading teams and inspiring others to achieve their ambitions and deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but you’ll have to roll with the punches, and more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy and collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed and hate when color pairings don’t match
- Have flexibility to travel to the west coast at least 6-7 times per year
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you